- NO Agencies.
Software Installation/Support Technician
The Customer Support Department is looking for a person to join our team installing and supporting our award-winning business management software.
The role is split between or Mountsorrel offices & our various client sites to sites around the United Kingdom & Ireland. The role will include installing and configuring software, user training and telephone support.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem solving skills, a proven record of good customer service and be willing to travel on a regular basis including overnight stays. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office would be an advantage. Knowledge of the Motor Trade and/or Accounting knowledge is also desirable but not essential. Full training will be given.
Applicants must reside within a reasonable commuting distance of Loughborough, Leicestershire. A full driving licence is essential. The position comes with a mobile phone. A pool car will be available for travel to installations.
- Full training and support will be provided here at our Mountsorrel main office.
- Permanent (with initial 3 month trial).
- Starting salary for the successful candidate will be £16-18k per annum plus compensation for nights away.
- There is a monthly profit based bonus and recognition scheme.
- A mobile phone for business use will be provided
- A pool car will be available for site visits
- Initially 20 days, rising by 1 day per annum with every two years of service up to a maximum of 25 days. Plus statutory bank holidays.
Want to be part of a winning team? Then get in touch (No agencies please), sending your CV and covering letter (quoting reference : NS/Support) to Nigel Smith at our head office here in Mountsorrel.
We look forward to hearing from you.