Regional (Stirling, Scotland) computer systems support engineer required. This is a varied, challenging and interesting position which will involve travel throughout Scotland in support of our established and expanding customer base.
Based from home this role will involve training customers in the use of our award winning specialist software, problem solving and hardware installation. A full driving licence is essential, as is residence in the Stirling area.
Extensive training and support will be provided to the successful candidate. Experience in Agricultural, caravan or motorcycle dealerships and knowledge of accounting are advantageous. Initial salary in the region of £23,000 plus car/expenses/phone/internet once trained and as required to fulfil the role.
Does working in a well-established (almost 30 years in business) successful company interest you? If so read on...
- Full training and support will be provided.
- Permanent (with initial 1 month trial).
- Starting salary for the successful candidate will be £23k per annum.
- There is a monthly profit based bonus and recognition scheme.
- A mobile phone for business use will be provided.
- Internet and expenses provided as required for the role.
- A company car is provided.
- Initially 20 days, rising by 1 day per annum with every two years of service up to a maximum of 25 days. Plus statutory bank holidays.
Want to be part of a winning team? Then get in touch (No agencies please), sending your CV and covering letter (quoting reference : jks/regional) to Jeff Kingsbury-Smith (email@example.com) or to our head office here in Mountsorrel.
We look forward to hearing from you.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently." - Warren Buffett