IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE
- NO Agencies please.
We are looking for an experienced hard working IT technician to join our hardware and systems support team.
We are a Leicestershire based IT company who deal with businesses UK wide. Clients include both large and small companies. The successful applicant thus needs to be flexible in their approach and willing to travel.
Does working in a well established successful IT company interest you? If so read on...
- Reporting to the department manager.
- Building and configuring PC''s from component level.
- Office based customer support over the telephone.
- Attending site for installations and repair work.
- Full Clean UK driving license.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft operating systems (Desktop and Server).
- Good Customer services and telephone manner.
- Experience with TPC/IP LAN and WAN networks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Experienced in fault finding and diagnosing issues.
- The use of and creation of documentation.
- Will take pride in your work.
- Pay high attention to detail.
- Will love to deal with all challenges.
- Love coming up with solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Have an inquisitive personality and can learn quickly.
- Are able to multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines.
- Will provide training and support.
- Will pay you a competitive salary plus incentive bonuses.
- Provide a company pool car for onsite work.
- We’ll provide mutual respect and support in order to thrive and prosper.
- Permanent (with initial 1 month trial).
- Dependent on your experience and abilities.
- There is a monthly profit based bonus and recognition scheme.
Want to be part of a winning team? Then get in touch (No agencies please), sending your CV and covering letter (quoting reference : pa/hware) to Paul Alexander (ITServices@catalyst-uk.com) or to our head office here in Mountsorrel.
We look forward to hearing from you.
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein