PLEASE NOTE: NO Agencies.
Our award winning Dealer Management System runs in both cloud and traditional desktop environments alongside our Android App.
It operates to a very high standard in several vertical markets (Motorcycle, Caravan and Motorhome, Motor Trade, Agricultural Machinery Sales and Logistics Markets amongst others) and is coded in-house at our head office in Leicestershire.
Does working in a well-established (almost 30 years in business) successful company interest you? If so read on...
- Want to be a hard-working individual.
- Will possibly read various programming blogs.
- Are within commuting distance to our head office in Leicestershire.
- Pay high attention to detail.
- Love coming up with solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Have an inquisitive personality and can learn quickly.
- Want to become a key role player in an established computer company.
Eventual Role & Responsibilities
- Databases: Design, maintenance, optimisation etc (SQL and Key-Value).
- Developing ideas and introducing the team to new technologies and opportunities.
- Coding: Specification through to final release. Some technologies we use are:
- Full training and support will be provided here at our Mountsorrel main office.
- Permanent (with initial 1 month trial).
- The starting salary is negotiable depending on your experience and abilities (Initially £17K - £18k pa).
- There is a monthly profit based bonus and recognition scheme.
- Initially 20 days, rising by 1 day per annum with every two years of service up to a maximum of 25 days. Plus statutory bank holidays.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5.30pm and you would be based at our offices here in Mountsorrel, Leicestershire.
Want to be part of a winning team? Then get in touch (No agencies please), sending your CV and covering letter (quoting reference : lw/prog) to Les Ward (email@example.com) or to our head office here in Mountsorrel.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Examples of your Work?
Have you been involved with any open source projects?
If so, tell us which ones? Why not forward any URL's to any of your web-based projects (open-source, websites, blogs) - go on, go that extra mile and impress us - stand out from the crowd.
"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." - Zig Ziglar