- NO Agencies.
Customer Support/Installation Technician
Exciting opportunity to join our Software Support team installing and supporting our software aimed at the motor trade industry. This position offers a rewarding and varied role within a friendly working environment.
Catalyst Computer Systems Limited owns and develops Platinum Software, a dealer management system specializing in the Motorcycle, Caravan, Motor-home and Agricultural Machinery trades. We are currently looking to expand our support team and would like to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join our busy support team.
The role is split between travelling to sites around the United Kingdom to install Platinum Software and provide training for the end users as well as providing telephone support from our Mountsorrel office. Some hardware tasks will be included in the role for example installing printers and barcode scanners.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem solving skills, a proven record of good customer service and be willing to travel on a regular basis including overnight stays. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office would be an advantage. Knowledge of the Motor Trade Industry or Accounting knowledge is also desirable but not essential. Full training will be given.
Applicants must reside within a reasonable commuting distance of Loughborough, Leicestershire. A full clean driving licence is essential. The position comes with a mobile phone. A pool car will be available for travel to installations. The starting salary is negotiable depending on experience and abilities, plus compensation for nights away and a company bonus scheme.
- Full training and support will be provided here at our Mountsorrel main office.
- Permanent, Full Time (with initial 3 month trial).
- Starting salary is negotiable depending on experience and abilities, plus compensation for nights away.
- There is a monthly profit based bonus and recognition scheme.
- A mobile phone for business use will be provided.
- A pool car will be available for site visits.
- Initially 20 days, rising by 1 day per annum with every two years of service up to a maximum of 25 days. Plus statutory bank holidays.
Want to be part of a winning team? Then get in touch (No agencies please), sending your CV and covering letter (quoting reference : NS/Support) to Nigel Smith (nigel.smith .at. catalyst-uk.com) or to our head office here in Mountsorrel.
We look forward to hearing from you.