Catalyst have been suppliers to the Motor Trade for many years and our business management software is used in both franchised and independent car dealerships.
We cover all main areas of car dealership administration. Everything from parts and accessories, through workshop and car sales to company administration. Everything in one fully integrated product that can link to manufacturer ordering and parts identification systems. We are a dedicated long term specialist in the motor trade offering an unrivalled cost effect product.
What is a dealer management system?
A dealer management system is essentially a kit of tools which enables you and your staff to administer the business with the minimum of time and effort. This means vastly less effort than a paperwork system whilst providing vastly more information with which to plan and run the organisation. In short the better the DMS the lower the overhead in wages combined with a far greater insight into the business's strengths, and direction which in course enables timely and decisive management.
What makes ours different?
As dedicated long term suppliers to the motor trade we can offer a very cost affective package that is easily scalable to help you run your organisation and maximise your profits.
We care deeply that our product is the very best possible. Our success depends on our customers success, we thus constantly work very hard to develop and improve it.
- We cover all of the key areas of dealership management in one fully integrated product including professional accounts which are of course at the core of understanding your business.
- Our software and systems are incredibly stable and reliable. You can rely on them to be there working reliably when you need them. The value of this cannot be understated. Dealer management systems lie at the core of the "day to day" running and administration of a business. In order to provide fast and crisp service to clients it is essential that the system in use runs quickly and consistently. In order to make business strategy decisions it is essential that data collected is consistent and accurate. Catalyst's proven track record in these areas is impressive and we make strenuous efforts to ensure that this will remain the case.
- We offer unrivaled levels of help and advice in the forms of ongoing telephone and web based support. Comprehensive training is available in a classroom environment, and on site "one to one" and even on a "one to one" hourly basis via the Internet.
- We maintain a free to use, constantly updated and comprehensive "on-line" knowledge base with over 1000 articles and 1000's of reference pages'to make finding the answer to those everyday problems simple.
- We directly market cars on the web on behalf of our customers. The site gets millions of hits and thousands of visitors per month, this service is free for the first year (Note: Third parties which you give us permission to have your data from FindIt may make a charge -check your agreement with these third parties). See www.catalyst-findit.com.
- We export vehicle information to eBay, Auto trader, Exchange and Mart, AutoKingdom, Tradeouts, customers own web sites, manufacturers approved used stock and others meaning that information is entered once and automatically appears on many web sites. Some of the above sites are free to advertise on with our DMS, see here for more information.
- We actively help you promote your business to previous car customers by keeping them informed. Our customer retention centre produces a wide range of reminders and messages automatically by your own or individual customers preferred method, letter, SMS text or e-mail. Everything from service reminders, MOT's, '“Thanks for using us” to “Happy birthday”. It's automated, incredibly simple to use, incredibly powerful, giving the personal touch and has incredibly low running costs.
- Post Code lookup for quick and accurate identification of addresses from a Royal Mail PAF solutions provider.
- The software is fully secure by user as you, of course, need to limit access to sensitive information.
- The software is incredibly flexible with user configurable reporting, document designs and menus.
- We provide seamless car e-commerce (eShop/eTrade/eRetail) solutions which include upload of stock details and pictures, download of customer and order information, real-time stock level enquiries and customer specific pricing.
- Our products are always at the cutting edge taking advantage of new technology as it becomes available. Recent examples being our integrated e-commerce and automated web facilities.
- We keep you fully informed of any relevant changes to our software solutions via our website, Facebook and Twitter news feeds.
- KPI's, charts, general reporting and specific data entry can be achieved on mobile devices (Phones, Tablets and Pads) by using Platinum Online.
As our software can be rented on a month by month basis (it can of course also be purchased) with no long term contract and low up front costs the software is ideal for new start up motor trade business's as well as those larger more established motor trade business's with a tight hold on their capital outlay.
What can Platinum offer your business?