All the many details of your products are held such as stock levels, locations, prices, and suppliers. This is one of our most powerful modules and has many features that can be fine tuned allowing it to be tailored to your exact requirements.
A full history of every stock movement is kept for reporting. Powerful text searches, links to third party software, such as manufacturer’s EPC systems and bar coding enable stock codes to be rapidly identified.
Credit card authorisation, bar-code reading/writing and receipt printing are standard features. It is widely recognised as one of the most comprehensive Shop Sales packages available.
Touch Screen Sales
This is designed to work smoothly and intuitively using touch screens, featuring large customisable buttons to represent frequently sold items. This will be especially useful for those who frequently sell small non-barcoded items or run cafes.
The order processing module directly replaces the manual special order book as well as keeping track of all outstanding orders from suppliers. It has many features, including the ability to print a customer’s name or a bar code automatically onto a label when goods arrive.
It will interface with web ordering systems allowing for real time order processing - as the client places an order for an item on-line it arrives in your order processing system allowing for fast efficient customer service.
Parts and Prices
Parts files are available to franchised dealers for many of the major manufacturers, as well as those from many 3rd party parts and accessories suppliers.
- Use barcode, item description search or "quick buttons".
- Powerful text search.
- Full history of shop sales.
- Built in till reporting, credit card authorisation and receipt printing as standard features.
- Pictures of stock can be held and used on your website.
- Credit Card payments.
- Touch Screen Sales.
- Links with many eCommerce solutions if you want to retail on the internet.
- Customer account status and credit limit warnings.
- Track your customers orders.
- Order Confirmations.
- Picking Lists and Delivery Notes.