Autonomous Mobile Device Communications
A suite of secure Internet browser applications which compliment mainstream Platinum Software. Designed as a progressive web app, this software runs anywhere that a supported web browser is available.
The functionality provided by Platinum Online takes advantage of the special features specific to mobile devices. Modern mobile devices have excellent cameras and displays, have geo-location gps hardware that help provide an excellent platform for mobile computing. We use this functionality to gather images and information where it's either impossible or inconvenient to use conventional computers.
Some options require an internet connection to function while others do not.
Online options access your Platinum Software live in real time. Access Platinum anywhere where the internet is available, which means populated areas of the planet, providing information and updating your Platinum Software in real-time.
Offline options use collected data for use in remote locations when connectivity may not be available.
The Platinum Online web app pre-loads information required from your Platinum Software when the device is connected to the internet. This information is then available even when your device has no connection to the internet or Platinum. Any data (images, proof-of-deliveries, activity start and end times, notes, parts used etc) entered into the web app will then be automatically uploaded to your Platinum Software when internet connection is restored.
- No waiting for members of your team to have bring back the device to base before you see the data in Platinum.
- No complicated time-consuming process of uploading and downloading before you see the data in Platinum.
- Just automatic seamless data updates when the mobile device has connectivity.
The security of your data is important to us and we use industry standard encryption for data communications that is limited by password and users have to identify themselves and their organisation.
Your team will only see the options and reports that they have access to in desktop Platinum.
- Tag options, reports and charts as favorites for quick access.
- Rearrange screen sections for easier access.
- Collapse sections you don't use.
All of the software necessary for Platinum Online is available free of charge for currently maintained or rented systems on the first device. Use on multiple concurrent devices is simple but extra licences will be required. It is essential that mainstream Platinum Software is updated to the latest version in order to access the latest features of Platinum Online.
Some significant features
- Employee activity (Log break times, travel time, locking on and off).
- Sales person activity (Log prospecting contacts).
- Technician activity (Workshop job creation, check-lists, labour, parts, status and image allocation).
- Upload images for prospects, units, stock, workshop jobs.
- Stock checking, statistics and enquiry.
- Sales Ledger, Stock, Unit and Workshop Dashboards.
- Real time charts for KPI reporting.
- Real time reporting from any Platinum Report Generator.
- Sales Order picking (with bar-code support).
- Proof of Delivery upload with automatic status change for our Logistic & Haulage users.
Designed for mobile devices
Platinum Online's responsive web design allows it to be used on a large number of mobile (and desktop) devices and computers.
- Desktop Web Browsers (We recommend Chrome for PC and Safari for Apple devices's)
- Apple iPhone, iPad.
- Android Phones and Tablets.
- Windows Phones and Tablets.
Already a Platinum user?
We have a growing number of Platinum Online acticles on our Knowledge Base to help you get the best from this free add-on to your Platinum Suite of programs.
- See our Platinum Online Knowledge Base category for articles.