Catalyst have specialised point of sale software designed for shop sales. Combined with our powerful head office stock control, replenishment and management reporting systems the result is an incredibly powerful and fully integrated system from warehouse to shop. Centralised control of the system means that promotions and special offers can be configured by head office and automatically implemented at branch thus minimising workload at individual shops.
Emphasis is on ease of use, speed of operation and reliability with the use of reliable inexpensive industry standard hardware. All communication is possible using inexpensive standard broadband links to minimise running costs. The software is simple to use and designed for minimal staff training.
Our Platinum Software is a fully integrated product that covers all areas of your business.
- Our point of sale system gives a slick and quick experience for both customer and retailer featuring durable shop sale recording and touch screen selling.
- Our Accounts and Payroll packages help your keep track of the administration side of your business.
- Full Management reporting is included with all our software allowing you to track those all important KPI's.
- We provide seamless e-commerce (eShop/eRetail) solutions which include upload of stock details and pictures, download of customer and order information, real-time stock level enquiries and customer specific pricing.
- Post Code lookup for quick and accurate identification of addresses from a Royal Mail PAF solutions provider.
- KPI's, charts, general reporting and specific data entry can be achieved on mobile devices (Phones, Tablets and Pads) by using Platinum Online.
- Secure by user as you, of course, need to limit access to sensitive information.
- Incredibly flexible with user configurable reporting, document designs and menus.
- Comes with over 500 system reports, mainy of which are specific to your business.
- Full installation, configuration, training, help and support.
- We offer unrivaled levels of help and advice in the forms of ongoing telephone and web based support. Comprehensive training is available in a classroom environment, and on site "one to one" and even on a "one to one" hourly basis via the Internet.
- We maintain a free to use, constantly updated and comprehensive "on-line" knowledge base with over 1500 articles and 1000's of reference pages to make finding the answer to those everyday problems simple.
- We have a team of full time programming staff who are constantly working on improving and evolving Platinum.
- We release regular updates, which can be discovered on the ‘Login’ page of Platinum, ‘Platinum Updates’ section via our website, Facebook and Twitter news feeds., or in our monthly customer newsletter.
- Free Platinum Software upgrade policy, subject to a valid maintenance or rental contract.