Whether you sell over the counter, the internet, telephone sales, stocked vans, or most likely by a combination of the aforementioned, we have systems to suite all sizes of company.
Our Platinum Software is a fully integrated product that covers all areas of your business.
- Our Stock Control will tell your what your have, where you have it, when you bought it, how much you bought it for and how much you should be selling it to this customer for.
- Our Order Processing will track both your purchase orders and customer orders (on-line, telephone etc).
- Our Accounts and Payroll packages help your keep track of the administration side of your business.
- Full Management reporting is included with all our software allowing you to track those all import KPI's.
- Multi-site businesses are easily catered for with our fast secure Software, know where all your stock is all of the time.
- We provide seamless e-commerce (eShop/eTrade/eRetail) solutions which include upload of stock details and pictures, download of customer and order information, real-time stock level enquiries and customer specific pricing.
- Post Code lookup for quick and accurate identification of addresses from a Royal Mail PAF solutions provider.
- KPI's, charts, general reporting and specific data entry can be achieved on mobile devices (Phones, Tablets and Pads) by using Platinum Online.
- Secure by user as you, of course, need to limit access to sensitive information.
- Incredibly flexible with user configurable reporting, document designs and menus.
- Comes with over 500 system reports, mainy of which are specific to your business.
- Full installation, configuration, training, help and support.
- We offer unrivaled levels of help and advice in the forms of ongoing telephone and web based support. Comprehensive training is available in a classroom environment, and on site "one to one" and even on a "one to one" hourly basis via the Internet.
- We maintain a free to use, constantly updated and comprehensive "on-line" knowledge base with over 1500 articles and 1000's of reference pages to make finding the answer to those everyday problems simple.
- We have a team of full time programming staff who are constantly working on improving and evolving Platinum.
- We release regular updates, which can be discovered on the ‘Login’ page of Platinum, ‘Platinum Updates’ section via our website, Facebook and Twitter news feeds., or in our monthly customer newsletter.
- Free Platinum Software upgrade policy, subject to a valid maintenance or rental contract.