We announced in 2014 that all download feeds and uploads should now be sent to our server at https://www.catalyst-data.co.uk. We have continued to support the legacy URLs on https://www.catalyst-findit.co.uk up to now but have taken the decision to retire them from Monday 3rd September this year (03/09/2018).
If you still use the old domains then ensure they have been updated before the retirement date:
- Update the domain from which you take datafeeds (download.php) from https://www.catalyst-findit.co.uk to https://www.catalyst-data.co.uk
- Check the request version number (version="..." in the <download> element). If you have not specified it then it will be version 3.
- Note that the old domain supported versions 3 to 8 only, so if you were requesting a newer version you were in fact only getting version 8, and so that is the version you should request if you want to keep the same response format.
- Note that the new domain supports versions 6 and above only, so if you were requesting an older version then you will no longer be able to get the same format and will need to check for any breaking changes in the datafeed documentation (see link below).
- Update the domain to which you submit updates (upload.php) from https://www.catalyst-findit.co.uk to https://www.catalyst-data.co.uk
- Note that we are only talking about the URL you are connecting to. The XML namespace in the request is unchanged.
- From 03/09/2018 any requests to download.php or upload.php on https://www.catalyst-findit.co.uk will respond with a 404 Not Found.
- Finally just to clarify: any "real-time" requests you send directly to the client are unchanged.
The latest datafeed documentation can always be found at https://www.catalyst-uk.com/dev/CMS Datafeed.pdf using the login credentials originally given to you.