The Nominal Groups and Divisions have been given the Windows "look-and-feel".
Platinum settings can be found and set in
- As this part of Platinum has been given the Windows look-and-feel the Home (on-line help) and End (functions) keys now work the way Windows uses them (i.e. Home goes to the beginning of whatever you are accepting and End goes to the end) so you should use the alternative help keys listed below:
- The F11 key should be used for the on-line help.
- The F12 key or the "Functions" menu should be used to access the function keys available.
- Buttons have been given a shortcut key (F?) for use in Macros and anyone not wanting to use the mouse.
- Windows may be repositioned and changed in size - these changes will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- The columns in lists can be moved or resized by dragging the heading for the column you wish to configure - these changes will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- Any tabs can be moved by dragging the heading for the tab to the new position - this new position will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- This update will involve a file conversion, which will run once only: the first time Platinum is used after this update. It may take some time, depending on how heavily the relevant area of the system is used, but will only be necessary the first time you use the software after this update.