- "Stock Price And Cost Changes" have been given the Windows "look-and-feel".
The previous two options have been combined into a single option.
It is now possible to load, save and schedule price changes; this means you can break off mid session and return to the job later. More importantly, you can even set up price changes in advance, tag them with a date and when that date arrives, the price updates will automatically be applied when the first user of the day starts Platinum.
You can now use a report generator report to automate complex price calculations.
V.A.T. inclusive price targeting has been added to make the most of those pennies in a retail environment.
- As this part of Platinum has been given the Windows look-and-feel the Home (on-line help) and End (functions) keys now work the way Windows uses them (i.e. Home goes to the beginning of whatever you are accepting and End goes to the end) so you should use the alternative help keys listed below:
- The F11 key should be used for the on-line help.
- The F12 key or the "Functions" menu should be used to access the function keys available.
- Buttons have been given a shortcut key (F?) for use in Macros and anyone not wanting to use the mouse.
- Windows may be repositioned and changed in size - these changes will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- The columns in lists can be moved or resized by dragging the heading for the column you wish to configure - these changes will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- Any tabs can be moved by dragging the heading for the tab to the new position - this new position will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.