- Published: Monday, 22 October 2012 12:42
The "Order Invoicing" option has been given the Windows look-and-feel facelift.
- As this part of Platinum has been given the Windows look-and-feel the Home (on-line help) and End (functions) keys now work the way Windows uses them (i.e. Home goes to the beginning of whatever you are accepting and End goes to the end) so you should use the alternative help keys listed below:
- The F11 key should be used for the on-line help.
- The F12 key or the "Functions" menu should be used to access the function keys available.
- Buttons have been given a shortcut key (F?) for use in Macros and anyone not wanting to use the mouse.
- Windows may be repositioned and changed in size - these changes will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- The columns in lists can be moved or resized by dragging the heading for the column you wish to configure - these changes will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
- Any tabs can be moved by dragging the heading for the tab to the new position - this new position will be remembered from one Platinum session to another.
The option to invoice all eligible accounts has been extended to automatically allocate corresponding deposits, to alleviate the need for unnecessary user intervention during the invoice run. Where a cash sales account has not paid for the full value of the goods however you will still be prompted for payment details.
In addition, a second "invoice all" mode has been added which will skip any accounts or invoices requiring user intervention, allowing you to process the bulk of your invoice run unattended.